Highest quality materials and finishing. The beautifully made shotgun.
– Old silver finishing.
– An extremely strong drop forged steel action frame, complete with gas escape valves, intercepting safety sears and cocking indicators.
– Round body action style.
– H&H style assisted opening action.
– Entirely hand engraved, every detail painstakingly critiqued by master Basque engravers. Custom engraving and game scene patterns are also available upon request.
– Drop forged chopper – lump barrels made of superb quality Bellota, Nickel chromium steel.
– Disc set strikers and automatic selective ejectors.
– Exhibition grade, specially selected, walnut stock and forearm finished in a best quality, hand rubbed oil finish. Made under measurements.
– Gold oval for the initials fitted on the stock.
– Available in all gauges, 12 – 16 – 20 – 28 or 410.
– Every Celtic shotgun is delivered with a best quality, leather trunk style fitted case.
With all Grulla’s, we offer a free gun fitting, where the price includes being made to your measurements, as well as an oval engraved with your initials.