The Royal range of 7 pin side-lock shotguns are the highest grade of guns within the Grulla range.
– An extremely strong drop forged steel action frame, complete with gas escape valves, intercepting safety sears and cocking indicators.
– Available in traditional or round body action style.
– H&H style assisted opening action as standard.
– Entirely hand engraved in house in traditional Churchill style Rose and Scroll, custom engraving is optional at extra cost.
– Available in case hardened or old silver finishing.
– Drop forged chopper-lump barrels made of superb quality Bellota, Nickel chromium steel.
– Disc set strikers and automatic selective ejectors.
– Exhibition grade, specially selected walnut stock and forearm finished in a best quality, hand rubbed oil finish. Made under measurements.
– Gold oval for the initials fitted on the stock.
– Available in all gauges, 12 – 16 – 20 – 28 or 410.
– Every Royal is delivered with a best quality, leather trunk style fitted case.
With all Grulla’s, we offer a free gun fitting, where the price includes being made to your measurements, as well as an oval engraved with your initials.
The Grulla Royal Churchill is similar in price point to the AYA No1 de luxe and can be rounded upon request again similarly to the AYA No 1 de luxe round action.